We are looking for a Billing Specialist to join our growing Billing and Collections team. This position is responsible for ensuring timely customer invoicing as well as handling issues and exceptions under the supervision of the Billing Team Lead.
In this position, you will play an important part in Accounts Receivable (A/R) processes by performing daily billing activities for various revenue streams. There will also be coordination with Sales and Operations teams to ensure accurate revenue recognition. A successful candidate will be results-oriented and motivated to work closely with a collections team to resolve issues and provide a high level of support to our customers.
- Collect all information needed to calculate invoices (order amounts, discount rates etc.)
- Perform review on daily/weekly/monthly/annual subscriptions to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of final bill.
- Issue invoices and send to customers through various channels.
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever necessary.
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding invoices.
- Report on activity to upper management.
- Report any problems or delays to Supervisor.
- Assist with audit requests as needed.
- Complete projects that are assigned outside of equipment activations.
Experience & Skills:
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel);
- Working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. QuickBooks).
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- High school diploma; further education will be a plus.
- Prior experience as a billing specialist or general accounting experience.
Uniguest is the global leader in providing highly secure, fully managed customer-facing technology solutions on an outsourced basis to the hospitality, senior living, specialty retail, education, and corporate sectors. Our suite of turnkey consumer-facing technology solutions includes hardware and software solution packages, system implementation, and 24/7/365 multi-lingual support for public space kiosks, purpose-built kiosks (PC, iMac, tablet), digital signage, Interactive TV, tablets, remote printing, and more – all designed to deliver a consistent and safe experience to our clients’ customers.
Uniguest is committed to equal employment opportunity and to providing all people equal access to employment without regard to personal characteristics that are unrelated to their ability, performance, or qualifications. Uniguest prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, veteran status, disability, genetic information, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- What are your minimum salary requirements?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to work within the United States?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location