This position is responsible for processing hardware and software repairs, and fulfillment of customer orders. The Tech takes ownership of break/fix customer issues, maintenance issues, and represents for our business, the highest level of resolution skill, customer satisfaction, and leadership. A successful candidate will demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for being a part of an organization providing top of the line customer support.
- Responsible for applying software images and configuring pc devices (Mac and Win) if applicable, packing, and shipping new PCs for customer orders.
- Organize and prioritize the customer order workload.
- Receive and process incoming inventory into inventory system.
- Assist in the review and testing of new products and services for Quality Assurance.
- Creating and updating customer and equipment information in CRM database.
- Responsible for the repair and reconfiguring of hardware and software systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the temporary PC fleet.
- Maintain repair parts inventory.
- Communicate with internal customers and determine the best solutions for the customers computer needs.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean workstation and warehouse facility.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance to Help Desk in resolving computer problems and/or issues.
- Responsible for processing warranty parts orders and returns within manufacturers’ standards.
- Maintain records and provide daily order status to Supply Chain leadership
Experience & Skills
- Software proficiency: Windows OS, MS Office suite, OSx, iOS.
- Hardware proficiency: PC, Apple, printers, keypads, tablets, AiO, desktops, laptops, mini, other.
- Tools proficiency: CRM, ticket tracking, management portals, remote access, MS Office, SharePoint, other.
- High level of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate to people across a wide variety of technical capabilities.
- Able to learn quickly as new products and technology are introduced
- High school diploma required, pursuing Associates degree in IT field, A+, Network+, and Lenovo certified are preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting with software and hardware (including but not limited to PC’s, printers, scanners, tablets, handhelds, and peripherals).
Uniguest is the global leader in providing highly secure, fully managed customer-facing technology solutions on an outsourced basis to the hospitality, senior living, specialty retail, education, and corporate sectors. Our suite of turnkey consumer-facing technology solutions includes hardware and software solution packages, system implementation, and 24/7/365 multi-lingual support for public space kiosks, purpose-built kiosks (PC, iMac, tablet), digital signage, Interactive TV, tablets, remote printing, and more – all designed to deliver a consistent and safe experience to our clients’ customers.
Uniguest is committed to equal employment opportunity and to providing all people equal access to employment without regard to personal characteristics that are unrelated to their ability, performance, or qualifications. Uniguest prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, veteran status, disability, genetic information, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashville, TN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to work within the United States?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location