HOSPITALITY’S GO-TO PRINT PROVIDER FOR OVER 30 YEARSUniguest’s full-service print capabilities are personalized to meet almost any guest-facing marketing need.
Contact Uniguest to get started on your next printing project today!
Uniguest Connect and hospitality
Uniguest Connect continues to be the hospitality industry’s leading public-use solution because hoteliers across the globe are choosing a simple, secure, and reliable path to drive guest satisfaction and defend its technology investment against the potential chaos caused by malicious users and cyber threats.
For hotel guests and visitors, the Uniguest Connect public-use workstation is a complimentary session-based service that provides a safe and intuitive computing experience while surfing the web, connecting to social media, and printing boarding passes.
Powered by the all-new
Secured Advantage 10 platform.
The Uniguest Connect+ business center solution is now powered by our exclusive and all-new, next-generation software platform, Secured Advantage 10. It is built from the ground up to protect the most innocent guest users and defend against the most malicious users and cyber threats.
- Everything about Secured Advantage 10 is new and better. Better cybersecurity, a better brand experience, and better tech support. A few of its best-in-class enhancements include:
- More cybersecurity measures to protect user privacy, computers, and printers
- Progressive content filtering constantly evolves to intercept the proliferation of inappropriate websites and images
- Session-based refresh deletes all locally-stored files upon logout or a preset duration of inactivity, then restores the computer to its fixed configuration state
- Real-time device monitoring and proactive alerts enable Uniguest to rapidly identify and address potential issues before they become problems
More options to engage guests and visitors.
Compatible with Windows 10.
Uniguest Connect is compatible with the Windows 10 operating system. It is available from Uniguest pre-installed on a new Lenovo M series AIO PC with a lightning fast solid state drive (SSD).
Uniguest will ship everything you need to get started. Just set it up and schedule your activation appointment, or if you prefer, we can arrange on-site installation and activation. Need a printer too? We have a variety of options to consider.
If you have a Windows 10 PC that meets our minimum system requirements*, we can convert it to a Uniguest Connect business center solution powered by Secured Advantage 10.
*MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows-based computers: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) | At least 4GB of RAM | Dual Core i3/AMD processor (or better) | Solid state hard drive (SSD) with at least 40GB of free space
24/7 technical support
Our in-house technical support team, the UCrew, is available 24/7 by phone, email, and live chat to assist customers — and their guests and visitors — from our global support center in Nashville, TN.
The UCrew maintains best-in-class technical support as measured by abandoned call rates, call wait times, device uptime, and service level agreements.