This position will be responsible for our customer-facing applications, with back-end and DevOps work as needed. These applications consist of a suite of administrative tools and apps, for both property-owners and guests. In addition to implementation, you will assist the primary architect of the front-end application stack, providing input on key decisions about how best to build and deploy across a variety of devices and interface formats.
- Design and implement intuitive UI strategies in collaboration with product management and development team
- Work closely with software architect for software designing & development, prototyping, and product launch
- Develop and maintain the auto-scaling system in a cloud platform using Microservice or server less architecture
- Design, develop and integrate with 3rd party integrations to further the reach of the voice platform
Experience & Skills
- Experience with TypeScript in modern application development
- Experience with AWS server less technologies – Lambda, API Gateway, ECS
- Ability to work with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Interest in learning and staying abreast of latest software development best practices
- Experience in Agile software development, Kanban board, and Scrum framework
- 2-3+ years of software development experience
- Experience with building user interfaces with React.js
- Experience with development and usage of REST & GraphQL APIs
- Experience with MongoDB as data persistence store
About Uniguest & Volara
Uniguest is the global leader in providing highly secure, fully managed customer-facing technology solutions on an outsourced basis to the hospitality, senior living, specialty retail, education, and corporate sectors. Our suite of turnkey consumer-facing technology solutions includes hardware and software solution packages, system implementation, and 24/7/365 multi-lingual support for public space kiosks, purpose-built kiosks (PC, iMac, tablet), digital signage, Interactive TV, tablets, remote printing, and more – all designed to deliver a consistent and safe experience to our clients’ customers.
Volara, the voice division of Uniguest, provides voice-based guest engagement software for the hospitality, senior living and commercial properties across the globe, running on Amazon Echo, Google Nest Hub and other voice-based hardware and NLPs. We enable memorable voice-based experiences at scale.
Uniguest is committed to equal employment opportunity and to providing all people equal access to employment without regard to personal characteristics that are unrelated to their ability, performance, or qualifications. Uniguest prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, veteran status, disability, genetic information, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status?
- What are your minimum salary requirements?
- Software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- React: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote