Uniguest is looking for an eager and customer-focused team member to join our dynamic group of Technical Support Specialists. Our customers pay for tailored, detailed, and easy to follow support that is primarily over the phone and operates 24x7x365. We want to help people as quickly and effectively as possible. A successful candidate will be a team player and passionate about what they do. This role is heavily focused on troubleshooting Windows PCs and networking issues along with Uniguest’s proprietary software.
- Provide excellent customer service in a busy call center environment.
- Answer incoming requests from customers and respond in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot a variety of desktop computer issues including internet connectivity, printer functionality, and proprietary security software functionality.
- Install and configure proprietary software on remote customer computers.
- Thoroughly document and update cases in our ticketing system.
- Identify and escalate priority cases to higher Tier members or supervisor as appropriate.
- Complete assigned projects as needed.
Experience & Skills
- Hardware proficiency: Troubleshooting symptoms of hardware failure, printing functionality and common fail points.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate clearly across a wide variety of technical capabilities and understanding.
- Ability to work independently and perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrates interest in and adept at learning new products and technologies quickly.
- Tool proficiency: CRM (Salesforce experience preferred), ticket tracking, remote access, SharePoint, MS Office.
- Network proficiency: Routers, switches, IP addressing, wired and Wi-Fi connectivity, networked printers.
- High school diploma required; candidates pursuing Associates degree in an IT field, A+, Network+, and MCP certified are preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows OS, macOS, MS Office, Adobe Reader
What We Offer
- In-depth training program in a fun and collaborative work environment.
- Career development and potential advancement opportunities.
- Challenging technical environment that allows team members to continuously improve their skillset.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, and paid time off.
Uniguest is the global leader in providing highly secure, fully managed customer-facing technology solutions on an outsourced basis to the hospitality, senior living, specialty retail, education, and corporate sectors. Our suite of turnkey consumer-facing technology solutions includes hardware and software solution packages, system implementation, and 24/7/365 multi-lingual support for public space kiosks, purpose-built kiosks (PC, iMac, tablet), digital signage, Interactive TV, tablets, remote printing, and more – all designed to deliver a consistent and safe experience to our clients’ customers.
Uniguest is committed to equal employment opportunity and to providing all people equal access to employment without regard to personal characteristics that are unrelated to their ability, performance, or qualifications. Uniguest prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, veteran status, disability, genetic information, age, or any other basis protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nashville, TN 37204: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to work within the United States?
- What are your minimum salary requirements?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location