Uniguest is set to unveil new enterprise video platform at InfoComm 2023, refreshed UI’s and enhancements for its IPTV, digital signage and room booking solutions.
Nashville, TN, 16th May 2023: Uniguest is pleased to announce its attendance at InfoComm 2023, one of the leading international conferences for the professional AV (Audio Visual) industry, in Orlando Fl, June 14th – 16th.
The Uniguest team will be exhibiting on booth #N1469, highlighting its best-in-class solutions and exciting new features and developments which include:
- Tripleplay: Advanced preview of the upcoming release which includes a complete overhaul of the platform UI (User Interface) and many new features and enhancements.
- MediaStar: The 800 8K Media Player providing the latest 8K technology will be unveiled, as well as the new Media Manager-as-a-Service cloud hosted platform.
- Onelan: Previews of the new enhanced, easy to navigate Onelan UI, which will be widely available later this year.
- eStream: Uniguest is introducing its enterprise video platform to InfoComm; a complete media management solution with powerful video-based learning tools.
- Reserva: The leading room booking platform, Reserva, will unveil its new-look Connection Manager alongside new connectors for Google Calendar and Infor HMS.
Uniguest’s EVP for Channel Sales, Carlos Amoros, said, “We are excited to attend this year’s InfoComm conference and engage with the industry. As a result of our continued investment in our platforms, our team has some fantastic innovative technology to display, including new user interfaces and connectors.”
He continued, “We have a range of incredible IP video and digital signage technologies designed for the AV integration channel and with a drive towards simplifying the user experience in our platforms.”
If you are attending the event, stop by booth N1469 and grab a demonstration with one of the team. Use code UNI378 when registering via the link for InfoComm 2023 for free attendance.