Nashville, TN, January 25, 2023: Uniguest, a global leader in digital engagement technology to multiple end markets, is giving delegates an exclusive first look at its Otrum Digital Engagement Platform for Hospitality at ISE 2023. The Otrum Digital Engagement Platform is a complete cloud-based content management system for both guest room entertainment (GRE) and digital signage.
Uniguest’s Otrum platform delivers cutting-edge tools which make managing GRE content simple. Being cloud-hosted, it offers organizations high levels of performance, stability, and secure 24/7 access from anywhere.
In addition, the Otrum platform offers enterprise-class digital signage with a toolset designed to make creating and managing screens and layouts as simple as possible. This allows users to have a single platform that caters to their GRE and digital signage requirements.
Otrum delivers many important key features that enhance both guest room entertainment and digital signage management. Highlights include:
- Cloud-based CMS streamlines deployment and day-to-day operations.
- Single CRM for both digital signage and GRE entertainment simplifies content management
- Powerful drag-and-drop signage template editor allows the combination of multiple content widgets to easily create screen layouts
- Flexible endpoint options include System on Chip (SOC) support and inexpensive small form factor hardware to get non-smart displays online.
- Streamlined and secure platform authentication using Single Sign On
- Enhanced scheduling allows content to be published on screens or screen groups at specific dates and times.
- Built-in event management for meeting rooms and events.
Price Barnes, Uniguest VP of Product Management, commented, “We are extremely proud to be previewing Otrum at this year’s ISE event. Uniguest has a strong track record of leading the way and bringing innovative engagement technology to our core markets, and the Otrum platform truly fits this ethos.”
Discover Otrum on the Uniguest stand #5B440 at this year’s ISE on the 31st of January, in Barcelona. For information and to register for FREE, visit https://www.iseurope.org and register using code C9RLU67T.